Ice Skating Lessons at Ice Town (Skating Academy)
Here at IceTown Riverside we use the U.S. Figure Skating Basic Skills
Program for our Skating Academy. The Basic Skills Program is designed by
U.S. Figure Skating to be the best beginning ice skating program, that serves
the needs of both the recreational and competitive skater. Through this
program our coaching staff help skaters achieve their goals whether it be Olympic fame or to simply enjoy the recreational benefits of skating.
Classes are grouped by age and ability. Depending on your level, Classes are 1/2 hour or hour-long. There are four weeks during the year that classes are not held (Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years.) The monthly payments are due every month and are based on an average of 48 classes per year. Academy members are entitled to receive free public session during the weeks that classes do not meet.
How To Get Started
$40 - First Family Member
$20 - Each Additional Person
$25 - Basic Skills Membership Fee, which includes:
- Sports accident insurance coverage
- Participation in Basic Skills lessons, competitions and performances
- Receive membership cards and current membership materials (i.e. record books, pencils, stickers, zipper pulls, member/year patches)
- Subscription to SKATING Magazine
- All patches for levels passed in addition to buttons given upon completion
Mommy & Me:
$74.00 Monthly Payment – Parent takes this class with their child & both get free-unlimited Public session admission 7-days a week
Snowplow Sam:(Ages 3-5)
$55.00 Monthly Payment – This includes: one- half hour class each week!
Basic 1/2: (Ages 6-13)
$69.00 Monthly Payment – This includes; one– hour of class time, one day a week or two- half-hour classes on different days each week.
Once the skater has passed the first level (Pre-Alpha) We encourage them to take elective classes in addition to their Required class.
Elective classes can replace one half-hour of your hour-long class or can be added to your membership at only $14.00 extra per/ month!
~Elective classes include: Synchronized Skating Series, Artistry in Motion, Spinning Basics (Basic 6 and Up), Advanced Power Skating (FS 1 and Up) and Spin Variations (FS 4 and Up).
Adult Program: (Ages 14 & Up)
$69.00 Monthly Payment – This includes: one– hour of class time, one day a week or two- half-hour classes on different days each week.
- FREE Skate Rental on Lesson Day
- FREE Admission & Skate Rental to ALL Public Sessions
- Multiple Family Discounts
- Students are graded and individually tested regularly
- Make-up lessons. If you miss any of your regular lessons, you may make them up during “Make-up” week, which is always the 2nd full week of the month.
Skate With Your Child On Any Public Session
Skate unlimited on ICETOWN's Public Session for only $225. Purchase an Annual Pass today!
Please send us a quick memo and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
|Name||Rink Phone||Cell Phone|
|Felicia Beck||(951) 637-3070 ext.53||(951) 288-7902|